McGriff Services Knows Your Industry
Your insurance program should be customized to effectively provide your company’s risk management needs. To ensure your risk management program is tailored for each franchisee’s needs, McGriff Insurance Services will work with you to develop a program that provides not only necessary coverage, but additional coverage to ensure your business will recover quickly following a claim.
McGriff Insurance Services works with you all year, instead of just at renewal time, to assist with any insurance concerns or questions that may arise. We also provide assistance with contract review for insurance requirements, aggressive workers’ compensation cost management, assistance with safety program development and aggressive claims management.
As one of the largest independent insurance agencies, we’ll represent your best interests as we objectively select competitively priced coverage from leading insurers. Your program will feature: individually underwritten insurance policies; loss control services, including facility inspections, interim loss control reviews and safety seminars; fast and efficient claims response by experienced adjusters; and flexible financing and payment options for premium payments.
- General Liability
- Workers’ Compensation
- Errors & Omissions Liability
- Directors & Officers Liability
Formerly known as BB&T Insurance Services, McGriff Insurance Services is one of the nation’s largest insurance brokers.
- McGriff Insurance Services designed a Risk Management program for integrators with comprehensive coverages, and competitive pricing.
- More than 225 McGriff Insurance Services locations for total insurance operations throughout the U.S., and in more than 130 countries through our partnership with Globex International Group
- McGriff Insurance Services. is a subsidiary of Branch Banking and Trust Company, one of the largest financial holding companies in the United States
Insurance products and services are offered through McGriff Insurance Services, a subsidiary of BB&T Insurance Holdings, Inc.