August Technology Partners News
Check out what’s new with your technology partners this month! Sign up here to receive the monthly PSA Advisor Newsletter for more from your PSA Network.
- Two Way Video Allows Pharmacists to Clearly See and Speak with Drive Thru Customers While Staying Safe Behind a Glass Germ Barrier
- Cash Only Business Improves Employee Safety with IP Intercom
- Use Your PC as a Sophisticated IP Intercom Controller
- NEW Stackable Access Power Controller! The ACMS12 Offers More Relay Outputs – With Virtually the Same Footprint as Our ACMS8!
- NEW Stackable Power Distribution Board! The PDS16 Offers More Outputs – With Virtually the Same Footprint as Our PD16W!
- Trove Plus Series Expands!
- DW Spectrum IPVMS 5th Generation is Now Available
- Where Would You Install A DW Edge Camera?
- DW to Host Two Tech Webinars in September
- Hanwha Techwin Introduces AI Inside The Next Generation Of Video Camera
- Hanwha Techwin Opens New U.S.-Based Repair and Parts Center to Better Service Customers
- Hanwha Techwin Expands Q Series Camera Line with New Model Delivering Maximum User Flexibility
- Humans in Tech // The New Identiv Academy
- The World’s Most Secure Buildings: ADX Florence Prison
- Security Systems News: Women in Security Feature on Leigh Dow, Identiv
- Why You Could Be Denied Cyberattack Insurance Coverage
- How Does Cyber Insurance Work and Where to Start?
- Cost of a Cyberattack vs. Cybersecurity Investment
LEGRAND | AV
- The Scoop & Scope of 21:9 Ultrawide Format
- Nine Tips for Successful Mass Deployment of Conference Space AV
- Chief Introduces New Video Wall Web Tool
- Stay Connected and Protected From the Cubicle or From Home
- UPS Sizing Tool: SizeMyUPS
- Backup Power Versatility Redefined
- OpenEye Launches Online Knowledge Base
- OpenEye Expands Analytics-Enabled Camera Lineup
- Jesse Crawford Named VP of Global Sales
Do you have some news you would like to share with the PSA Network? PSA invites our technology partners, business solutions providers and integrator owners to submit up to three newsworthy links (articles, blogs, case studies, white papers, videos, etc.) each month to be included in the PSA media room and the PSA Advisor Newsletter.