June Vendor News
Check out what’s new with your vendor partners this month! Sign up here to receive the monthly PSA Advisor Newsletter for more from your PSA Network.
- Altronix NEW Trove Access & Power Integration Solution Accommodates S2 Access Control! Kits are available to accommodate up to 14 doors of S2 access control with Altronix power supplies and sub-assemblies pre-installed and inter-wired!
- Altronix Trove System Design Tool Now Includes Feenics!
- Go Vertical With Trove Rack Mount Solutions! Combine Altronix power supplies and sub-assemblies with your preferred access control brand OR create your rack mount power solution and separate rack mount access control for larger deployments!
- OpenEye Devices Updated to Improve Password Security
- OpenEye Offers New Compact Plug n’ Play Recorder Series
- Define and Enforce Strong Passwords
- 5 Reasons to Invest in Internal Communication
- The Alertus Mobile High Powered Speaker Array
- Alertus ThreatWatcher Severe Weather Detection
- What is Hybrid Hyperconverged Infrastructure?
- 5 Ways HHCI Reduces Total Cost of Ownership
- Video Storage Solutions Revamps Product Portfolio
- DW® Adds New MEGApix® 5MP Low-Profile Vandal Ball IP Cameras with Color in Near-Total Darkness Technology
- Digital Watchdog National Defense Authorization Act Compliance Statement
- June 2020 Digital Watchdog® Update
- Pivot3 Improves Economics For Mission Critical Video Surveillance Environments, Powered by Lenovo ThinkSystem Servers with AMD EPYC™ Processors
- Seattle Children’s Hospital Uses Pivot3 Safe Campus Solution to Improve Patient Safety & Hospital Operations
- Pivot3 is pleased to announce a monthly series of end user webcasts. Please join us and invite your customers!
- “Understanding AI in Video Surveillance”: Applying human intelligence to computer programs. Read Salient’s newest article here!
- Watch the PSA and Salient Webinar on “How Surveillance Solutions Ensure Cannabis Compliance” today!
- Kirkland’s, a global home décor retailer, enhances their loss prevention security plan in “Improving Operations”
- WeSuite Announces New Location Tax Module
- 5 Ways Mobile Sales Tools Pay For Themselves
- QuoteAnywhere – Collaborative & Mobile Sales Made Easy
Do you have some news you would like to share with the PSA Network? PSA invites our vendor partners, business solutions providers and integrator owners to submit up to three newsworthy links (articles, blogs, case studies, white papers, videos, etc.) each month to be included in the PSA newsroom and the PSA’s Advisor Newsletter.