WEEKLY HIGHLIGHTS: JULY 23, 2021
Here is your recap of what PSA did this week!
The PSA team traveled to Las Vegas for ISC West along with more than 70 of PSA’s technology partners! Matt Barnette, Ric McCullough, Anthony Berticelli, Tim Brooks and Candice Aragon led sessions and panels for TEC@ISC education. The team also exhibited at the live trade show where they were able to have valuable in-person experiences from exploring new technology to networking with industry professionals.
IN THE NEWS:
PSA Network Team Members share “Insider Intelligence” with SecurityInfoWatch.com. Tim Brooks, vice president of sales, shares seven characteristics of effective communication.
The IFSEC Global influencers in security and fire 2021 were announced this week, and PSA is proud to congratulate seven influencers in the commercial security category for manufacturers, vendors, integrators and installers who are a part of PSA!
1) Andrew Lanning, Co-founder, Integrated Security Technologies
2) Pierre Trapanese, CEO, Northland Controls
3) Kasia Hanson, Edge/AI Sales Director – Video & Safe Cities and Venues, Intel
4) Rishi Lodhia, Managing Director EMEA, Eagle Eye Networks
5) Steve Van Till, CEO, Brivo
6) Amit Samani, Vice President, Americas & UK, Dedrone
8) Rachelle Loyear, VP, Innovation and Product Management, G4S
Convention 2021 registration is open! Early bird pricing ends Sept. 1. PSA Convention is exclusively for PSA owners and members and USAV integrators.