Pivot to Profit
September 28-29, 2017
Time: 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Venue: Crowne Plaza Hotel & Conference Center Chicago O’Hare
Most integrators know they have to make the shift to support managed services – but many don’t know what steps are needed to make it happen. Pivot to Profit 2017 will help you understand what you need to work on.
The first Pivot to Profit event, held in 2016, exceeded expectations. Even though the 175+ people in attendance came from different backgrounds – security, life safety, IT, and AV integration – they all had one thing in common: They wanted to learn how to “pivot” to manage the unavoidable disruption headed toward their current revenue models. We had support from organizations like Google, Avaya, Quantum, Stanley Healthcare, and Intel.
Conversations will cover:
- The right metrics to measure to gauge managed services success
- The pros/cons of providing telecom as a service, and what it means for phone systems
- Protecting your company and customers as more systems connect to networks and are exposed to security risks
- The benefits of establishing yourself as a one-stop shop for digital signage
- The differences between annual/perpetual paperwork and licenses
- Back-office financial considerations of moving to a services-based model
- How to be viewed as an “asset builder” instead of a “salesperson”
- Solutions to offer to clients to add value and stay relevant