PSA Grand Getaway 2024 – Marco Island
The PSA Grand Getaway is an exclusive offer for the PSA membership! This incentive trip is equal parts reward, recognition and relaxation for PSA’s top performers. This year, companies can earn unlimited award trips, spanning four days and three nights, in Marco Island on Oct. 17-20, 2024. Round-trip airfare for two and daily food and beverage credits will be included.
How to Win:
Increase year-over-year purchases by $350,000 to win one trip. For each additional $350,000 increase, you win another trip. There is no limit to the number of award trips you can win!
A special promotion for the first half of the year: You can secure and lock in one award trip by increasing purchases $350,000 year-over-year from July 1, 2023 – Dec. 31, 2023, compared to July 1, 2022 – Dec. 31, 2022, regardless of year-end numbers.
JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort
400 S Collier Blvd
Marco Island, Florida, 34145
Dates: Oct. 17-20, 2024
Each award trip includes round-trip airfare for two (employee and guest), four days and three nights (one room), $600 food, beverage and airport transfer credits.
Trip & Marco Island Details:
- Includes purchases defined as product that ships between July 1, 2023, and June 30, 2024.
- If a PSA member acquires another in FY2024, growth will be calculated from the FY2024 vs FY2023 sums of both companies.
- Contest winners must take the trip on the given dates.
- All winners must be in good standing with PSA at the time of winning the trip.
- There is no cash equivalent or payout for this trip.
- Each winning company must have one or more employees attend PSA TEC 2024 to be eligible to win.
- Each award trip includes round-trip airfare for two (employee & guest), three-night hotel accommodations, a food and beverage credit and airport transportation.
- Airline tickets are booked Economy / Coach on major carriers. While we will try to accommodate preferred airlines, we can only confirm tickets that are within 20% of average fare on a similar routing. If you request an upgrade or a more expensive ticket(s), you can book your own travel and submit for reimbursement based on the average fare.
Check out the FY2023 Grand Getaway Oahu winners here!