PSA Leadership Committee: Company Culture – You’ve Got It Whether You Want It Or Not
Your company’s culture starts at the top. A company’s culture can impact almost every aspect of an organization, but the how and why is sometimes difficult to grasp, and specifics can be challenging to pin down and even more difficult to change. In this PSA Leadership committee session our panel of industry leaders will discuss how leaders are responsible for creating company culture, how to translate vision into culture, the challenges of maintaining culture through acquisitions and how to take your company culture into the future.
• James Gallagher | Manager of Integrator Services | The PSA Network
• Shaun Castillo | President | Preferred Technologies, LLC
• Jim DeStefano | Sr. Vice President | Unlimited Technology
• Charlie Regan | President | Gorrie-Regan
• Chris Bracken | Alaska Branch Manager | Long Building Technologies