Welcome to the LEAP: September Edition!
To kick off the first month
We are starting simple! Below you will find pre-written content and graphics focusing on PSA’s main events and recent news. You will also see PSA and USAV branded LinkedIn cover photos if you would like to update your LinkedIn profile branding.
Content will be listed in bullet-point format and categorized by topic. Below the bullet points, you will see suggested dates and times to post in an italicized font. To save a graphic, click on the link. When the graphic opens, right click to save image.
The point of this program is to make it easy for employees to be PSA advocates on LinkedIn by providing pre-written content and materials to promote PSA and obtain a healthy, individual social presence.
Combining forces, PSA and its employee advocates can reach a larger network!
PSA Pre-Written Content
Copy and paste any of the posts below to share on your LinkedIn. You can edit the content as you would like or keep it as is. To include a graphic in your post, you will click on the photo icon and select the graphic depending where you saved it in your files. Make sure you include a link!
If you see “Content Prompt” this is a topic idea for you to create your own post to be more specific to your job or interests.
USAV employees, your pre-written content is coming soon!
New PSA Website (launched Sept. 1)
- Check out PSA’s new and improved website! Our team has been hard at work to bring the power of the network to your screen. Explore what’s new! https://psasecurity.com/
- PSA’s new and improved website features an integrator locator! You can search by location or company name to find an integrator near you. Give it a try today! https://psasecurity.com/integrator-locator
- Content Prompt:
- Highlight your favorite page that benefits your department! For example, link to the Education page, Committee page, Integrator Locator page, Join PSA page, etc. and say what you like about it or why it is helpful to your audience or customers.
The new website launched on Sept. 1. Posting Sept. 2-10 would be closest to the launch date and most likely garner the most traffic and excitement. However, these posts can be shared anytime, especially when highlighting a page.
TEC 2022 Call for Presentations Deadline Approaching
- I’m already looking forward to PSA TEC 2022, the nation’s leading source for SI training! Have you considered speaking at TEC? If you’re interested in solidifying your reputation as an industry resource and subject matter expert, you can submit your TEC presentation for consideration! Deadline is Sept. 10, 2021. https://www.psatec.com/tec2022/Public/MyBriefcase.aspx?From=CallForPapers&FromID=212
- Have you considered speaking at the nation’s leading source for SI training? Submit your presentation for PSA TEC 2022! Deadline is Sept. 10, 2021. https://www.psatec.com/tec2022/Public/MyBriefcase.aspx?From=CallForPapers&FromID=212
If you have been a speaker or participated in a panel at TEC:
- I’m already looking forward to PSA TEC 2022! Last year, I had the opportunity to speak on (add topic or name of your session). If you’re interested in solidifying your reputation as an industry resource and subject matter expert, you can submit your TEC presentation for consideration! Deadline is Sept. 10, 2021. https://www.psatec.com/tec2022/Public/MyBriefcase.aspx?From=CallForPapers&FromID=212
The deadline to submit a TEC presentation is Sept. 10. Posting the week of Sept. 6 would be the best time to post.
PSA Convention is Oct. 13-15 in San Diego, California, at Hotel del Coronado
Convention Promo Video
- See what PSA Convention has to offer! https://vimeo.com/585418389
- OR Share PSA’s LinkedIn post where the video plays automatically and registration is linked. To do so, click here to open the post. Then, click share and add the caption below.
- See what PSA Convention has to offer!
Attendee List/See Who’s Coming
- Did you know you can see who’s attending PSA Convention? See who’s coming and add your name to the list! https://web.cvent.com/event/06eaefb8-71ef-44ca-b820-4b848fb7f9cf/websitePage:c412f9ed-fa91-419b-a7c3-79fcd5244818
Agenda and Registration
- PSA Owners and Members! Have you registered for convention? Check out the full agenda and more details today. Oct. 13 is around the corner! https://web.cvent.com/event/06eaefb8-71ef-44ca-b820-4b848fb7f9cf/websitePage:645d57e4-75eb-4769-b2c0-f201a0bfc6ce
- If you’re going to PSA Convention, stick around the day after Convention to play the famous Torrey Pines South golf course, home of the 2021 US Open! This fundraising event will support a new PSA scholarship focused on DE&I, as well as supporting two special charities to be decided by you, the players! https://web.cvent.com/event/06eaefb8-71ef-44ca-b820-4b848fb7f9cf/websitePage:645d57e4-75eb-4769-b2c0-f201a0bfc6ce
Post anytime during September. I would suggest not posting more than 2 convention posts in one week.