October Technology Partners News
October 28, 2021
Check out what’s new with your technology partners this month! Sign up here to receive the monthly PSA Advisor Newsletter for more from your PSA Network.
- AMAG Technology’s Symmetry CONNECT Integrates with Competitive Access Control Systems
- AMAG Technology Announces New Version of Symmetry Access Control
- Operate More Efficiently and Improve Operations with Symmetry Control Room
- BCD Releases New Version of Harmonize iDRAC for Milestone XProtect®
- How BCD Tackles Global Inventory Challenges
- 4 Considerations for Building Video Centric Data Infrastructure for Smart Cities
- Before Implementing IoT, Assess and Test Cybersecurity
- Conquering IoT Cybersecurity Challenges Through Visibility and Awareness
- Don’t Let Passwords Stink Up Your IoT Cyber Risk Management
- Digital Watchdog is Committed to the Channel
- Digital Watchdog NDAA/TAA Compliance Statement
- Digital Watchdog Elevated Skin Temperature System
- exacqVision 21.09 Software Update
- The Adoption of Body Worn Cameras by Commercial Markets
- Free exacqVision Camera License Promotion
- Introducing ExSite® Enhanced 2 Explosion Proof Camera Line
- ExSite® Enhanced Explosion Proof Cameras – Family Line Comparison Chart
- Learn More About Salient’s Q3 2021 Release and CompleteView v6.1.0
- Salient Blog: Leveraging the Power of Open Platforms for Security and Beyond
- Salient Systems Expands Leadership Team, Development Resources for Strategic Growth
- A Fundamental Selling Skill That You Must Have to be Great
- Are You an Order Taker?
- How do You Know That You’re on the Way to Success?
- Zenitel Featured in September/October Issue of Campus Security and Life Safety
- Zenitel to Exhibit at Expo Seguridad 2021 in Mexico City
Do you have some news you would like to share with the PSA Network? PSA invites our technology partners, business solutions providers and integrator owners to submit up to three newsworthy links (articles, blogs, case studies, white papers, videos, etc.) each month to be included in the PSA media room and the PSA Advisor Newsletter.