PSA ANNOUNCES AWARD RECIPIENTS AT TEC 2021
WESTMINSTER, Colo. – May 3, 2021 – PSA, the world’s largest systems integrator consortium, and USAV, a division of PSA, today announced this year’s award winners at TEC 2021 live at the Sheraton in Downtown Denver. The Superstar Vendor Achievement Award was awarded to Altronix for security and ALMO Professional A/V for AV.
“PSA and USAV would not be successful without our exemplary partners,” said PSA CEO, Matt Barnette. “Each year we survey our members to determine who the outstanding partners are and ensure the highest honors are given to those who deserve it.”
The full list of winners is:
- PSA Superstar Vendor Achievement: Altronix
- USAV Superstar Vendor Achievement: ALMO Professional A/V
- PSA Star Vendor Achievement: ASSA ABLOY
- PSA Star Vendor Achievement: Bosch Security
- PSA Star Vendor Achievement: Hanwha Techwin
- PSA Star Vendor Achievement: HID Global
- PSA Star Vendor Achievement: LifeSafety Power
- PSA Star Vendor Achievement: Security Lock Distributors
- PSA Star Vendor Achievement: Windy City Wire
- PSA MSSP Star Vendor Achievement: OpenEye
- USAV Star Vendor Achievement: Legrand | AV
- USAV Star Vendor Achievement: Sharp NEC Display Solutions
- USAV Star Vendor Achievement: Shure Inc.
- PSA Customer Service Individual Excellence: Beth Taylor, ScanSource
- PSA Customer Service Team Excellence: Windy City Wire
- USAV Excellence in Service: Liberty AV Solutions
TEC 2021 is being held May 3 – 6. The live portion will be at the Sheraton Downtown in Denver. This is the premier education and networking event for all professional systems integrators in the security and audio-visual markets. The in-person education will be focused on executive leadership while the virtual courses will cover a variety of learning tracks including cybersecurity, managed services, NexGen leadership, management, marketing and sales, operations, procurement and technical.
For more information about PSA and its partners, visit www.psasecurity.com. For more information about USAV and its partners, visit www.usavgroup.net.
PSA is the world’s largest systems integrator consortium made up of the most progressive security and audio-visual systems integrators in North America. Combined, PSA members boast over 500 branch locations, employ over 13,500 industry professionals and are responsible for over $4.5 billion annually in security, fire, life safety and pro audio-visual installations.
PSA’s mission is to empower its owners to become the most successful systems integrators in the markets they serve. PSA brings this mission to life by partnering with industry-leading product and solution providers, delivering unparalleled education and training programs and by offering a variety of distinctive services that can enhance any company’s operations. Learn more at www.psasecurity.com.
USAV is a division of PSA, the world’s largest systems integrator consortium made up of the most progressive security and audio-visual systems integrators globally. Combined, PSA members boast over 400 branch locations, employ over 7,500 industry professionals and are responsible for over $4.5 billion annually in security, fire, life safety and pro audio-visual installations. USAV bonds pro audio-visual affiliates together as an elite industry team. With integrator members throughout the world, partnerships with top pro AV manufacturers and service providers, and alignment with leading industry associations, the advantage USAV provides is unparalleled by any other industry association. USAV integrators provide clients with the benefit of a nationwide network of pro AV specialists and personal relationships with local AV experts. For more information, visit www.usavgroup.net.