WEEKLY HIGHLIGHTS: Oct. 29, 2021
Here is your recap of what PSA did this week!
ON THE BLOG:
We’re back with part two of PSA Marketing Consultancy Quick Tips! PSA Vice President of Marketing and Events Candice Aragon talks about your digital storefront and how to ensure your site is secure. Learn more on the PSA blog!
We’re back with part three of PSA Marketing Consultancy Quick Tips! PSA Vice President of Marketing and Events Candice Aragon talks about your digital storefront and the ABCs of selling your website. Learn more on the PSA blog!
IN THE NEWS:
Welcome two new PSA owners!
Check out what’s new with your technology partners this month!
IN THE INDUSTRY:
It’s week four and the end of #CybersecurityAwarenessMonth! Cybersecurity is not optional. All organizations need to make it a priority. Learn more about how to keep your business secure all year round!
AT THE OFFICE:
Happy Halloween from the PSA team! Denver employees gathered for lunch at the office, and remote employees joined the festivities virtually. PSA hosted a costume contest and a dessert contest to celebrate Halloween and enjoy the Friday afternoon! Congratulations to our winners listed blow.
- 1st Place: Sales team, scrabble tiles
- 2nd Place: Marketing team, cast from Mean Girls
- 1st Place for In-Person Attendee: President Ric McCullough, dinosaur
- 1st Place for Remote Attendee: Vice President of USAV Patrick Whipkey, Ted Lasso
- 1st Place: Executive Assistant Olivia Zagorec-Marks’s pumpkin bars (left)
- 2nd Place: Accounting Assistant Christy Martin’s four-layer delight (right)